1986 - 33 ft. Holiday Rambler Imperial RV w/ 78,400 miles., known as one of the finest in its class motor homes ever built at that time, powered by a Chevrolet 454 engine and can tow up to a Jeep Grand Cherokee. It sleeps 4 adults and three children. This coach has been meticulously maintained. The RV has been upgraded with many features to increase performance, comfort or convenience, including:
1. 6-Way Powered Leather Front.
2. Electronic Cruise Control
3. Solid Oak Cabinets w-Expanded Pantry/Storage Space
4. 4 Burner Kitchen Range / Micro.
5. HVAC Units w/ heating strips
6. Extra Interior Ltg. Fluorescent / Spot
7. Full Sized Fuel Filter
8. ONAN 6.5 RV GEN.
9. HEADERS replaced exhaust manifolds for smoother power.
10. BATTERIES – 1 engine, 2 gen / interior
11. Plug-in Battery Trickle Charger and Computer System Diagnostic Unit
12. Air Horns
13. Exterior Lights
14. Roof Top Storage Pods.
15. TAG AXLE
16. “E” Range Tires
17. New Refrig/Freezer
18. Ice Maker
19. Wired for Cable / Sat. TV.
20. Custom Window Treatment.
21. Exterior Lighting
22. Upgraded Stevens Luxury Carpet
23. Rear Video Camera
24. Rear Rock Guard
25. Dual Halogen Headlights
26. Engine Cooling System–heavy-duty radiator, large transmission cooler and two auxiliary fans
28. Vacuum System
29. Hydraulic Leveling
30. All OPS Systems / Equip Manuals
31. ALUMA-FRAME Const.